Imaging involves a wide range of capabilities that once were limited to x-rays. Sovah Health - Danville offers the region’s most comprehensive and sophisticated imaging services, including MRI, CT, x-ray, ultrasound, PET, sonogram, mammography, nuclear medicine, special procedures, and radiology.
For your convenience, we offer our services both within the hospital and at two outpatient imaging centers: Sovah Danville Imaging Center and Sovah Chatham Imaging Center. Learn about our outpatient imaging centers here.
Most outpatient services require a referral from your physician. To find a physician, call 844.GO.SOVAH.
- CT/CTA studies (64 slice scanner)
- Interventional Radiology
- Mammography/Breast biopsies
- MRI/MRA studies
- Nuclear Medicine studies including Thyroid Therapies
- PET scans - mobile unit comes every Wednesday.
- Cardiac and Vascular studies
- Behavioral Health & Psychiatry
- Cancer Care
- Emergency Services
- Heart & Vascular
- Home Health & Hospice
- Rehabilitation Services & Physical Therapy
- Sleep Medicine
- Surgical Services
- Women's Services
- Wound Care