Employees & Physicians
We hope that your employment here is meaningful, challenging and rewarding. As a valued member of our team, you play an important role in helping us achieve our mission, vision and high five guiding principles. It is only through your talent and dedication that we will continue to uphold our commitment to provide the highest quality healthcare to our community.
- LifePoint Benefits Center
- LifeTalent Center (Call Department of Education for assistance 799.5922)
- MedNews Plus for Nursing
- GHX Procurement Suite
- Electronic Pay Stub
- Employee & Physician Newsletter
- Sovah Store
The goal of the physician relations team at Sovah Health - Danville is to promote positive, effective relationships between our medical staff, associates, and administration.
Director, Physician Relations & Industry (PRI)
Your Physician Liaison, or PRI, is your direct link to Administration and can:
- Discuss business development ideas for your practice
- Identify opportunities for community involvement
- Share information on Sovah Health - Danville services and hospital initiatives
- Obtain referral information for specialists in our community
- Facilitate physician to physician meet and greets
- Assist with issue resolution
Market Director, Physician Recruitment
Breaking medical news by specialty and FREE CME online.
A great resource provided to you by Sovah Health - Danville
Register today for MedNews Plus and you’ll receive:
- Important Hospital updates from Danville Regional
- Breaking medical news as it happens
- Personalized to your specialties and interests
- Peer-reviewed content pulled from newswires, medical conferences, journals, etc.
- FREE AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ with online tracking for:
- TEACHING BRIEF™ — CME/CE certified reports based on breaking medical developments
- CONFERENCE REPORT — CME/CE certified reports based on breaking developments at medical meetings
For registration assistance or questions please contact LeAnne Roller at 434.799.3892.