Chatham Health & Wellness – NOW OPEN!
September 23, 2016
The newly renovated Chatham Health & Wellness is now open! The care you need every day is now available in one ultra-convenient location in Chatham. From primary care, to wellness and to imaging services, we're here to help you get better faster!
Walk-ins are welcome!
Schedule an appointment at 434.799.3800
Open Monday–Friday 8am–5pm
Dr. Minesh Shah, Elizabeth Harris, NP and their staff will continue to offer primary care services at Chatham Family Medical Center, located within Chatham Health & Wellness. Open Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm and Friday 8:30am – 12:30pm, Dr. Shah treats both children and adults age six and older. His areas of service includes:
- Screening and managing high blood pressure, diabetes, thyroid and cholesterol problems
- Childhood and adult immunizations
- Rashes, poison ivy, spider bites
- Colds, flu, allergies and upper respiratory infections
- Removal of minor lesions, skins tags, moles and warts
- Routine physicals and wellness exams
- LabCare draw station
Rotating Specialty Care:
Chatham Health & Wellness will offer cardiovascular services to patients in the Chatham area and surrounding communities. We are also looking closely at what other specialties might provide care at Chatham Health & Wellness. More information about the hours of operation will be available soon. We are excited to be able to provide specialty heart care in Chatham.
Outpatient Imaging Services:
Chatham Diagnostic Imaging Center (CDIC) will also offer outpatient imaging services including: digital x-ray, ultrasound and mammography (starting in November 2016). A physician’s order is required for digital x-ray and ultrasound services, however, walk-ins are welcome for those wishing to have an annual screening mammogram.
- Digital x-ray: an x-ray study to evaluate bones and moving body structures. The digital component enhances the images and produces results in a more timely manner
- Ultrasound/Sonography: a test that uses high frequency sound waves to produce visual images of internal body structures, without the use of radiation
- Mammography: a test using x-rays to detect tumors and other abnormalities of the breast.
Danville Dental Associates will remain in their current location within Chatham Health & Wellness offering adult and child dental services and procedures. Dr. Jeffrey Clifton, Dr. Christopher Payne, and Dr. Thomas White will provide services to include:
- Dental checkups: schedule every two, three, four or six months depending on individual needs
- Periodontal Therapy: deep cleaning and treatments for gum disease
- Adult and child orthodontic treatments